Hello Friends!! the Sephora Holiday Beauty Insider Event starts TODAY for VIB ROUGE members, save up to 20% off with code HOLIDAYFUN ! the Sephora Beauty Insider event is one of my favorite sales because I get to stock up on higher price products I love, plus try out some new ones i’ve been crushing on! The sale happens twice a year, once in the spring and once in fall! Dates and discount details are below! if you’re not a Sephora Beauty Insider, I recommend signing up! it’s free and you get points on all purchases, and you can now use toward purchases!
I will be sharing my beauty and skincare favorites – I have LOTS of favorites but tried to keep it to my minimum – products I absolutely love and have been using this past year! I am also sharing my wishlist, what’s currently in my cart – can’t have it all but definitely ordering some of what’s on this list! I will also share my top 5 favorite foundations I have used over the last several years, and continue to use now (all depends on what I want, but for the most part I like lightweight foundations with medium coverage).
[ SHOP my FAVORITES ]
this NuFace Facial toning device is definitely a splurge, so I always try to share it when there’s a sale happening because it is SO GOOD! I definitely notice a difference when I use it, and with continued use, my face should stay more toned and lifted! I have taken a break from using it due to my pregnancy but I highly recommend this tool! the Summer Fridays CC Me Serum is another top favorite! I started using this earlier this year and I absolutely LOVE it! Vitamin C is recommended to keep your complexion brighter, help with fine lines and dark spots! I used to have dark spots and blemishes from acne on my cheeks and I have totally noticed a difference since using Vitamin C. However most Vitamin C serums are irritating on my skin so I always had to stop using them or use them sparingly, until I found this Summer Fridays one – it is NOT irritating or drying whatsoever! The Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer has been my go-to primer for over 5 years! one I always stock up on because it literally smooths your skin and leaves your complexion perfect for foundation! it is on the pricey side, which is why I always mention it during sales! it is SO GOOD. (I know I say that about everything but that’s how I feel haha) ok last one i’ll talk about, the Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Flawless Filter – I held out on getting this product for a long time! I heard so many amazing things about this product and read some great reviews, but I was kinda confused on what it’s use is, a foundation? a primer? I finally got it during the sale earlier this year and I have to say I LOVE it! It looks amazing on its own, super lightweight with the perfect glow, and also looks amazing under foundation for a glow from within kinda look. SO PRETTY!
[ SHOP my WISHLIST ]
so like I mentioned above this is a lot on my wishlist and no I cannot have every item so it will be hard to narrow down! but this Tarte Maracuja lip set sounds so good – I have seen some of my friends use it and I love how hydrating it looks and the colors, just a touch of color but not too much. This it Cosmetics foundation looks and sounds amazing! I saw a friend share it on stories last week and the coverage looks so good plus its lightweight and also hydrating! I love the Olaplex hair treatment and shampoo, and I need to stock up, so this Olaplex gift set seems like a great deal! I love the Peter Thomas Roth face masks are so good, and this Cucumber Gel Mask is super refreshing and I heard it works well with NuFace Toning Device, so I can’t wait to try that! don’t forget to check out my other wishlist items above!
[ SHOP my FOUNDATIONS ]
last thing i’m going to share in this blog post, are my favorite foundations! I have tried a lot of foundations over the last five years and these are my top 5! I will briefly share each one and why it’s they’re a great option!
- 1. Bobbi Brown Skin Long-Wear Weightless Foundation SPF 15: this is my current go-to, especially when i have to take pics or go out. it is a lightweight formula with up to 16 hours of wear, medium to full coverage, and a multidimensional matte finish that‘s comfortable, breathable, and weightless plus it has SPF!
2. Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation: this is always at the top of my list! it is pricey but it seriously leaves your skin looking so luminous and flawless! it delivers buildable, medium coverage and a luminous, glowy-skin finish for a natural, flawless makeup look
3. Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation: I know this is a favorite for many because it also leaves you looking flawless and it lasts pretty much all day without caking! its a 24-hour liquid foundation with a flawless, natural, matte finish that unifies uneven skin tone and covers imperfections with buildable coverage
4. it Cosmetics CC+ Cream SPF 50: this is also a best seller and fan favorite because it has the coverage of a foundation but more like a cream so its lightweight and beautiful on the skin. it’s a color-correcting, full-coverage foundation with SPF 50 physical mineral sunscreen that delivers a flawless, natural finish
5. Laura Mercier Silk Creme OIl-Free Photo Edition Foundation: this is another long-time favorite of mine that I have used the last few years! it’s great for events and photos but also light enough to use it everyday. it smooths skin and visibly evens the look of your skin tone. The high-pigment formula blends seamlessly, hiding even hard-to-cover imperfections for a natural-looking, matte finish
thank you so much for stopping by and checking out this post! also I really appreciate you shopping using my links – it means a lot and helps me continue to do this! please leave a comment on products you wish to try or ones you’ve tried and love!
ps this post contains affiliate links, which means I make a small commission on purchases made with these links at NO extra cost to you. thank you for your support!