BABY MUST-HAVES 0-6 MONTHS
hope everyone is having a beautiful week, we are almost to the weekend!! yay! but it also means i am only a handful of days away from going back to work! so sad to leave my babies all day but they will be with their daddy so it won’t be too bad… we are still working on baby boy’s sleep and bottle feeding. Positive vibes he gets it in a few days haha
anyway, i partnered up with a few of my mommy bloggers i love to share some of our very favorite baby must haves! especially for babies 7 months and under!
HERE ARE MY TOP 6!
all linked at the end! and i am also sharing them in my stories and sharing my beautiful mamas, so check out my INSTAGRAM – click HERE
1. Hatch Nursery – ok this is my YOU HAVE TO GET THIS product! i tell EVERY MAMA i know about this one! we have FOUR, yes FOUR! one for each baby, one in our room and we recently put one in our living room for when the baby naps in the rock n play! I LOVE THIS SOUND MACHINE – it has a bunch of different sounds, we use waves crashing and white noise, but they also have birds chirping (works great if you want to use it to wake baby), also lullabies and different color lights! so we use dark and very dim orange for night time and recently baby C decided she wants blue for nighttime. you can also have the colors change when you want to gently wake baby up in the mornings! another amazing thing is you can control everything via bluetooth with an app on your phone! it is THE BEST sound machine i have ever used! makes a graet gift too if you know a mama-to-be!
2. Rock n Play Sleeper – so this may not be a shock to you because i feel like everyone talks about this and how much they love it. we love it because it sits at incline which is great because both my babies had bad reflux so it worked well and of course they love the gentle rocking. i tried not using it too much in the beginning with baby boy because i didn’t want him to get used to so much rocking, but it doesn’t matter now because he always wants to be held haha and he’s not a great sleeper. we usually only use it for his second and third nap of the day, so he’s not always in it. anyway, i think its great to have!
3. Halo 360 Bassinest – this was sent to me right before i had baby boy and I AM SO GRATEFUL! why i didn’t have this with baby C i don’t know! its AHHHMAZING! our bed sits pretty high, so this is great because it can swivel right above our bed so i don’t have to get up. the dock a tot also fits perfectly inside if you are a dock a tot lover (we are, but it is not recommended, just do you!). it glides and swivels so smoothly, has music and also vibrates! it is definitely a GAME CHANGER especially if baby wakes up in the middle of the night!
4. Milk Snob cover – the ORIGINAL! there are so many dupes and copies of this cover and they all pretty work the same but the quality of Milk Snob is the best! they have so many colors and prints, including disney ones! they also have a luxe version, which i got for baby boy and i love it! it is so soft!! what’s great about this covers, is it works as a nursing cover, a carseat cover, cover for a high chair when you go out to eat! so many uses! i love using ours! check out my instastories to see it in action!
5. Toy Arch – we love our O ball toy arch! sadly i can’t find ours online anymore, got it on Amazon, but i did link this one which is pretty much the same thing! this is a new toy for us, we didn’t have it with baby C, but baby boy LOVES it and i LOVE it because it can go anywhere! on the rock n play sleeper, the bassinet, the carseat or stroller! he also loves the toys that come with it but we love that with the O Ball one, we can ad our own toys too!
6. Baby Shusher – this is another definite MUST HAVE – we got it for baby C and used it all the time until i had baby boy and now he uses it! it is great for car rides or when you’re out. it has a 15 and 30 minute timer and it is the most soothing SHHHHHH sound, which is also a real person by the way. it is the perfect sound, seriously so soothing!
7. Baby Booties – we love these baby booties because they are super soft and super easy to put on and they do NOT fall off, like so many baby socks! we just ordered these cotton striped ones for baby boy, in my stories i share a fuzzy one we got for the winter!
hope you all enjoyed this post! any questions please feel free to leave a comment or DM me on instagram!
this post contains affiliate links, which means i make a very small commission if purchased using my links at NO extra cost to you. thank you for your support!